All 16 art Reviews

Facebook Twitter Calendar 2011 Facebook Twitter Calendar 2011

Epic

This is just mind blowing. I'm stupidly impressed. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this was and you should be more than happy with the results.

Osuka responds:

Thanks, Organics is a pain in the ass, but im very happy with this render :3

Mindchamber raffy Mindchamber raffy

Brilliant!

Very good work there good sir! Now fill it full of LEDs and make it glow. It seems like it should glow.

Metaphoric Art Forum Story next? ;)

LegolaSS responds:

Get in line... i thought about putting LED's into it... but i thought that would be overkill... its more about the painting then the crazy amount of stuff you can buy and stick onto/into it for me...

MAFS :D

Cannibal Rabbit Cannibal Rabbit

Funky

I absolutely love your style. That is all ;D

Thanks for the Cows Thanks for the Cows

Totally putting one on my wall.
Loving the paint splash effect ;)

J-qb responds:

Yae, all three have commented!
cant really take much credit for the pant splashing... custom brushes ftw

Dzu-Teh Dzu-Teh

Vast Improvement!

This really shows your putting more thought into your work and your getting creative with the digital painting tools. The shading and shine on the body are really good although your shadows could be harsher (I do exactly the same) I will say though that the nose looks out of place as it doesnt appear to be as 'soft' as the rest of the picture. I think if you'd spent a bit longer on this it would go from good to great.
Eagerly awaiting to see your next piece
- SirNightOwl

J-qb responds:

Thanks man, the nose pops out more because unlike the eyes there is no hair covering it. This was a conscious choice, although I agree it still looks a bit out of place.

Baloon Baloon

needs another 98 of 'em

Much love :D

idiot-monarch responds:

lol

Geralt of Rivia CC Style Geralt of Rivia CC Style

Nice tribute to Mr Paladin

I really love your cartoony feel in your drawings and this is a prime example of your capabilities. :D

Katamari on Roids Katamari on Roids

Love the style.

Your excessive use of crazy colours is one of the things I love about your stuff. Don't ever think about dulling it down. Ever.

Arcee & Xena Arcee & Xena

Awesome.

Probably one of the best pictures in existence.
I want one.

Rainbow Maker Rainbow Maker

and it won!

Really liked this piece, got a cutesy feel about it yet also quite a unique style.