Ski Free (flash Remake) Ski Free (flash Remake)

Memories!

Being gobbled by that monster was a warm and happy feeling.

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Erm what other people said...

You shouldn't release the same (basically game) in order to get people to buy it. That's just a bit oh-er considering there are much more interesting games on here. Yet I love poker so I played and actually thought you'd released a full free version, but of course you hadn't.
You should state at the very start you'll need to pay to complete. It's a tad unfair.

I.B.O.C. 2 I.B.O.C. 2

Love it.

Been playing this game on and off for aggggeeesss.
I'm up to 46A.

Brilliant idea! :D
You sir, rock my world.

Sonny Sonny

Lush!

totally addictive and done brilliantly! hats off!!

// some guy before said about the text and speech being off and I had the same thing :S

P.s: You should think of turning this into a proper console game :D

Krinn responds:

Hold your horses good sir, that bug fix is coming up as soon as the NG admins update the submission :D

- Krin

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

:'(

I expected much better, it was slow, bias. Wasn't fun to play.
Graphically was nice, but as a game it wasn't. You couldn't avoid getting hit by the majority of the enemies. Totally unfair and didn't require skill etc to play.
Sorry :(
2/10 - For lush graphics alone.

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Great

Was a bit short and simple. But great idea, handling was fine, so don't listen to the moaners! Add some groovy graphics, make it a bit more cryptic and this will be one of the best on NG.

Flash Empires Flash Empires

I didn't like it :'(

Really sorry! I feel guilty leaving bad reviews. It was too tedious. Not really difficult and I think there's loads better defense games out there. It's not diabolical or anything, just didn't make me think 'wow!'

And there's a bug with buying upgrades. You can buy as many as you want. It leaves you in the negative however, but you still can.

RealRider RealRider

I love games like this

To make it easier during the map making, would of been nice to be able to change the start location.

-1i,1i,1i,1i 1i,1i,57,19 57,19,80,s 80,s,95,0 gq,8,jl,-5 jo,-7,te,7 te,7,182,p 182,p,1d1,o 1d1,o,1g9,-4 1g9,-4,1lr,-2s 21c,-54,29t,-2t 29t,-2t,2en,-21 2en,-21,2gv,-22 2gv,-22,2jk,-35 2lt,-37,2oe,-2f 2oe,-2f,2tp,-2c 2tl,-u,2u9,1a 2tp,-2c,2v1,-2c 2u9,1a,324,2i 324,2i,36c,3e 36c,3e,39o,37 39i,5g,3bu,5g 3bu,5g,3ko,86 3ko,86,3u0,cj 3u3,cj,43h,dc 43j,dc,47h,ck 47h,ck,4at,ag 4at,ag,4e2,7r 4e2,7r,4ei,5p 4ef,39,4ed,1b 4ei,5p,4ef,39 #2uc,-34 3kb,79 43s,c5 4b7,3f

ENJOY! :D

FreeRiderFRC responds:

im workin on it :)

Fold Fold

Fantastic

Loved it. A challenge and fun. I give this my personal thumbs up :D

Boxhead :The Rooms Boxhead :The Rooms

One of the best on NG

Simple yet gorgeous, i could play this for hours, I LOVE it