Christmas Tolonius Christmas Tolonius

Well Done Guys :3

Some funny stuff, particularly liked Jonny's Voices :3

CloudEater responds:

I agree, what would we do without him.

Flee's JEM! Flee's JEM!

Bravo.

Best flash animation ever. The top change was barely noticable

ConradB's Jem ConradB's Jem

Don't listen to Viewful-Chris

This rocks. He's jealous that your cat-thing can dance better, and that the only person who'll be left watching his flash is Gary Glitter! ZOOM ZOOM
and this is a lot less camp.

10.

ConradB responds:

Thanks man I was really worried there ^w^b

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Hmmm

I was in two minds about this.
I can understand people's views about how this shouldn't be frontpage etc, quite simply because it's far from the normal.

I think you succeeded in doing what you tried to do. You are very young though!
Don't take the negative comments by everyone seriously, hats off to putting yourself out there!

screw it, have ten!

The Air We Breathe The Air We Breathe

Hat's off

I see what you've tried to do, and your idea came across. It is experimental but not cleverly so, if you follow. Potential, and some talent earns you a 7, and maybe a watch this space seed in my mind.

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

Wow!

That was just brilliant! Fantastic animation, lip syncing was spot on.
This deserved a daily feature.

cyberen responds:

You, sir, speak the truth.

A Message A Message

..... :D

Agreed, but I hoped The Newground Ocean would survive,
but that's art for you..
survival of the fittest!
But you really have to understand the amount of work that does go into a collab! Christ, me and ToasT spend bloody ages on my PC and then my Laptop, piecing together Mount Newground, it is a test of endurance! and drink supplies.
But good on ya for making a flash representing the frustration of Art Forum users, but don't listen to every single review. The button is damn annoying. So a few idiots wanna click a button? Ignore them, if they can't keep up...then...well...

:: Squirrel Songs III :: :: Squirrel Songs III ::

I <3 Foamy

Big Fan, liked it, even many people seem not to!

NG: Food Chain NG: Food Chain

Rocks

5!
You rock!
It rocks!
Probably the best collab yet!
:D

The Building The Building

Big! very very Big!

It's impressive to a degree, good work overall Siggles, welcome to the art collabs page :)
"Bigger than mount Newground" - you cheeky bugger

It was just a shame about the quality control, some entries were gorgeous and I liked the idea of this collab (I believe me and Turkeyonastick both joined this one) but there was MsPaint and stickmen everywhere,
looking back Mt.Newground had similar problems, wish we'd been a lot stricter now, with the likes of JunkyCow, MeMB and EternalDescent being brought down by someone with stickmen, anywho GOOD WORK

Siggles responds:

thanks, mabye we should make an art collab together sometime :)

pm me your msn